Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Little Niece


Neither Margrethe or I have children, and thus have to try to find other things to scrap rather than babies. But this weekend I had to give in and succumb to the pressure... And did I pick the right time to do it!? Margrethe was in quite a creative mood, and did something brand new, while I did something that has been done a million times earlier; I scrapped a baby!
This isn't just any baby though. It's my niece, baby Hermine, and the picture was the first of many pictures I took of her. I didn't get to see her until she was six weeks old, as she lives on the other side of the country, so the picture means a lot to me :)

The base paper is from Daisy D's, flowers are from Prima, chipboard H is from My Mind's Eye, the swirls from Maya Road, pearls in the center of the flowers are from Kort&Godt and the gold embellishments are some paper clips I've had laying around. The swirls were inked pink and then painted with Ranger's crackle paint.




3 comments:

anne jorunn said...

Åååh for en lekker LO!! Nydelig lita snelle du er tante til!:-)

Maya said...

Nydelig LO og nydelig lita prinsesse!

Klem fra Maya

AnneLiv said...

Tusen takk for fine kommentarar :) ALle kommentarar mottas med takk (spesielt de hyggelig..)