Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wedding's Over - Left Are the Memories

As some of you might have heard, I got married last week to the man of my dreams :) Since this is a blog to show of what we scrap, pictures will be posted after I've scrapped them. I've ordered a 7 paged, cardboard wedding-album that has "bryllup" (nor. "wedding") cut out on one side. I just can't wait to get it!!

For now I only have a few pictures of the invitations and place cards we made for the occassion. Margrethe has helped me make them, and a number of friends have helped out as well, especially with melting the wax for the monograms; to all of you: Thank you so much!!



3 comments:

Karen said...

Utrolig stilig dette Anne Liv! Og igjen, gratulerer så masse!!

AnneLiv said...

Tusen takk :D

Lilas Conuts said...

HELLO from Nouméa
Nice things