Sunday, June 29, 2008

New Stamps and cards!

1. I've been making lots of cards lately, even though I swore I'd never make cards a while back. In addition to the card I posted earlier this week, I made another one, with another Sassafras Lass patterned paper. Another online friend is going through a divorce and is feeling rather down on herself.

2. My husband's sister turns 17 on July 1st, so I used the same layout as I did on the "Fawnd of You" card I linked to *points*

3. I'd also like to show off a card I made my husband's grandmother who tuns 70 these days. Nothing too fancy, but I have a thing for polkadots (and he hates them).

4. Plus, I got some new stamps in the mail yesterday;






































2 comments:

Karen said...

Cool cards! Especially the last one:)

Frøken Strøken said...

I like it a lot, too :) Thanks!